After lots of surveying and ordering, the books that 27 third-fifth graders ordered for the library are finally here. Today the students came to the library to unpack the boxes. The process followed these steps:
- Unpack the box
- Highlight the books on the back slip
- Inspect the books for damage or imperfections
- Stamp the books with our library stamp
- Take pictures of the books
- Pack them back into the box until the records are downloaded into Destiny
The students formed an assembly line and worked through these steps. The fourth grade group was a bit larger, so some of those students split off to create window displays and signs advertising the new books. All of the pictures were put into an Animoto that will be played on BTV after spring break.